THE BIGGEST ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARTY in Western Maryland! Come join the Frederick County Career Firefighters & 300 of your closest friends at our 4th Annual Clover Clash event on Saturday, March, 17th at The Blue Side Tavern. Doors open at 8am and proceeds from various sales benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Last year we raised over $6,000.00 to help the M.D.A. & this year we plan to surpass that by a long shot, help us send them $12k!
*$10.00 Cover Charge at the Door Breakfast Included until 11am
* $3 16 oz. Narragansett Drafts
* $10 Breakfast Buffett
* Lunch Specials on Classic Irish Fare
* Pipes & Drums Corps 9am – 11am & 2pm – 3pm
* Live Irish Music by Brooksie Wells 11am – 2pm
* Live Irish Music by Dan Wolff 3pm – 6pm
* Live ROCK N ROLL w/ The Fabulous Dialtones
* Corn-Hole Contests
* Dart Contests
* 50/50 Raffles (Bring Cash!!)
(NOTE: Stations are encouraged to make a station banner to be hung in the bar or outside to show our support for the MDA)
* Please park at the parking deck located at 140 W. Patrick Street