Curious Iguana is thrilled to welcome Chelsea Clinton for an in-store book signing of her newest book, “Don’t Let Them Disappear,” on Tuesday, April 9, at 5:30 pm. This event is a book signing ONLY and tickets are REQUIRED.
Each ticket ($17.99 plus tax and fees) includes one copy of “Don’t Let Them Disappear” and admits up to four family members, including the ticket holder. Proof of ticket purchase (paper or digital) is required to attend event.
Tickets must be purchased online and books must be picked up at the event. Check-in begins at 5:00 pm. No tickets will be sold at Curious Iguana, and no books will be distributed prior to the event.
Chelsea will not sign memorabilia, books brought from home, or books written by other authors.
In addition to the one copy of Don’t Let Them Disappear that accompanies each ticket, Chelsea will sign her other books that are purchased from Curious Iguana at the event. Books available to purchase at the event include:
- “She Persisted: 13 American Women Who Changed the World” / English and Spanish
- “She Persisted Around the World: 13 Women Who Made History” / English and Spanish
- “Start Now! You Can Make a Difference”
- “It’s Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired & Get Going!”
- “Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why?”
- Additional copies of “Don’t Let Them Disappear” in English and Spanish will also be available to purchase.
Important: Due to time constraints, Chelsea will not be able to personalize books or pose for photographs. Photos taken in line are permitted.
Tickets are non-refundable. If you purchase a ticket and are unable to attend, you’ll have until April 30 to pick up your copy of “Don’t Let Them Disappear.” Proof of ticket purchase required. Books not picked up by April 30 will be donated to a local non-profit.
Individuals requiring special accommodations should email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 2.