Join Tenth Ward Distilling Company and our Head Distiller for the second installment of our Distiller for a Day education series!
This series will feature a deep dive into Absinthe production. By the end of this three-hour session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the history of Absinthe
- explain exactly what thujone is
- Delineate the difference between historical and non-historical absinthe botanicals
- Practice the absinthe digestion, distillation, and coloration process
- Properly serve and enjoy absinthe – La Louche
Students of the Deep Dive into Absinthe course will also receive a Tenth Ward branded Pontalier glass, a bottle of their very own absinthe that they colored, and all of the class notes.
*Note that previous Distiller for a Day courses are not required prior to taking this course.