As part of Frederick Pride 2023, we’re collaborating with Olde Mother Brewing to provide a queer space for queer art. Register to share your poem, story, music, or other spoken or musical creation. There is a spot in the registration form to indicate the type of performance you plan to share. Here are the rules:
- There is no cost cost participate, and we are asking for a $20 refundable reservation fee because of the number of no-shows and cancellations last year.
- There is no age limit. Performers can be any age.
- Individuals or groups can register.
- Supplied technology is a single microphone and speaker. We cannot supply additional technology.
- If you need music played as part of your performance, you must bring the music, a means to play / amplify the music (e.g., boom box, etc.), and set this up.
- Performers must pre-register to perform. Walk-in performances will not be allowed.
- Each performance time is limited to 5 minutes. When you register, you agree to this format / duration. You can only register for one 5-minute set unless the Emcee approves your registering for a second set.
The event’s Emcee will strive to honor the time slot you register for and reserves the right to change the order of performances based on what else is taking place that evening.
This is a very exciting addition to Frederick’s arts community! Register and share your gifts with the broader queer and ally community!