Sky Stage needs some love! The Frederick Arts Council needs your help to prepare Sky Stage for an exciting 2018 season. Drop in for an hour or two – even a half-hour of sweeping makes a difference. The first 10 registered and working volunteers can receive free admission to our opening concert. You will also have the opportunity to tell everyone why you love Sky Stage.
Here is how you can help:
- Sweep (bleachers, sculpture, stage, entry & walkways)
- Stain bleachers & bar
- Paint touch-ups on railings, door and window grates
- Light gardening
- Litter removal
To sign up to volunteer, please:
- RSVP on our Facebook event, OR…
- Go to http://signup.com/go/
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com, and they will send you a reminder. So easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Upon arrival, you will need to sign the Frederick Art Council’s Volunteer Liability Waiver and Consent Form. We will have some snacks and water available for you to take a break, but we highly encourage you to bring your reusable water bottle. Dress comfortably for the weather in clothing that you don’t mind getting paint or dirt on and be ready to have fun!
If it is too rainy and wet, then we will postpone volunteer day to Monday (this is Easter Monday, part of FCPS spring break), April 2nd, 10AM-12:30PM. Check our Sky Stage Facebook page for updates.