The Frederick Center and the Delaplaine Arts Center are thrilled to welcome LGBTQ+ youth of Frederick County to celebrate Pride 2023 together at a semi-formal event where they can feel safe and comfortable expressing themselves, bringing same-gender dates, and having fun with fellow community members.
The Youth Pride Prom will be held on Wednesday, June 28th from 6:00-9:00pm at the Delaplaine Arts Center’s Gardiner Hall, with a dance floor, DJ, finger foods, and LGBTQ+ Pride theme.
- There will be no youth groups held on this evening at The Frederick Center.
- Tickets are required for all attendees. If cost of the ticket prevents you from attending, please contact email@example.com so that we can assist you with a ticket for the event.
- This event is semi-formal to provide a true prom experience for our LGBTQ+ youth.
- We need 5-8 adult (preferably parents of attendees) chaperones for this event. If you’re interested in chaperoning, please email Glorie at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can provide you with free registration for the event.
- Questions, concerns, etc. can be emailed to email@example.com
We can’t wait to see you in June at the Delaplaine!