10 Clarke is a full service bed and breakfast in Downtown Frederick, MD serving guests 7 days a week in our beautifully appointed Queen Anne Victorian. Because of the nature of our environment and energy, 10 Clarke B&B is an exciting place to work and meet new people. We are looking for a full-time Assistant Innkeeper to help us meet the needs of our guests. Duties for this position are flexible but could include the following:
- Have a warm, outgoing attitude. A large part of what makes 10 Clarke such a wonderful place is the hospitality provided not by the building but by the staff. This is what makes the 10 Clarke experience so special.
- Preparing breakfast, three courses to the dietary needs of the guests
- Check in guests, providing them with all the information they needs and accompanying any special requests
- Provide concierge service to guests
- Coordinate housekeepers to maintain cleanliness of the Inn
- Answering phone calls and general inquiries to the Inn
- Managing business emails and responding to inquiries
- Manage website and social media outlets
- Manage bookings and online reservations
- Maintain exterior of the inn, gardens, porches, patios, etc.
- Complete small maintenance tasks around the inn
- Engage in business development tasks and initiatives
- Maintaining the general order and cleanliness of the Inn
Depending on skills and performance, hours could be anywhere from 7:00AM-7:00PM, five days/week. Pay is hourly and is also dependent on skill and performance.
To apply, contact:
Monique Pasquale, Proprietor