10 Clarke is a full service bed and breakfast in Downtown Frederick, MD serving guests 7 days a week in our beautifully appointed Queen Anne Victorian. Because of the nature of our work, 10 Clarke is an exciting place to work and meet new people. We are looking for a full-time Assistant Innkeeper to help us meet the needs of our guests. Duties for this position are flexible but could include the following:
- Have a warm, outgoing attitude. A large part of what makes 10 Clarke such a wonderful place is the hospitality provided not by the building but by the staff. This is what makes the 10 Clarke experience so special.
- Preparing breakfast, three courses to the dietary needs of the guests
- Check in guests, providing them with all the information they need and accompanying any special requests
- Provide concierge service to guests
- Coordinate housekeepers to maintain cleanliness of the Inn
- Answering phone calls and general inquiries to the Inn
- Managing business emails and responding to inquiries
- Manage website and social media outlets
- Manage bookings and online reservations
- Maintain exterior of the inn, gardens, porches, patios, etc.
- Complete small maintenance tasks around the inn
- Engage in business development tasks and initiatives
- Maintaining the general order and cleanliness of the Inn
Depending on skills and performance, hours could be anywhere from 7:00AM-7:00PM, five days/week. Pay is hourly and is also dependent on skill and performance.
To apply, contact:
Monique Pasquale, Proprietor
Contact: 10 Clarke Pl email@example.com 301.660.6707