- Keep the bar stocked with liquor, syrups, glasses, napkins and all other necessary items before and during service hours.
- Prepare garnishes, refill ice wells, change beer kegs and restock napkins and straws.
- Clean up the spills, remove the glassware and organize the counter.
- Keep the bar area neat and clean.
- Coordinate with managers, kitchen staff and security personnel to ensure efficient service to customers.
- Handle emergency situations, like cleaning up broken glasses and clearing up clogged drains.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: 5 E Church St email@example.com