Growing Technology firm is looking for part-time office help. Candidate is REQUIRED to live in a HUBzone and must be able to provide Government issued ID to prove it (i.e. Driver’s License, voter’s registration, etc.).
Qualified candidates will be providing office admin support to small business owner and staff. Selected candidates will work at least 10 hours/week. We offer flexibility on the schedule as far as you work 10 hours/week within 9am – 5pm. Ideal opportunity for college student, stay-at-home mom, retiree, etc. Background in technology, Government contracting, and technical writing is a PLUS.
Possible telework allowed (candidate must provide his/her own computer with up to date programs and connection to internet, phone access and a quiet work space).
- Highly motivated candidates with excellent skills in verbal and written communications, interpersonal dynamics, research and analysis, teamwork, and critical thinking
- Currently living in a HUBZone for more than 180 days. Please enter your address here to verify: maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map
- Must be able to work legally in the U.S.
- Basic computer skills with primary focus on the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Eagerness to learn
- Knowledge in Network Administration and IT help desk support is a plus
- Experience with Government contracts is a plus
If you believe you fill ALL these requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, contact information and current address.
Job Type: Part-time (40 hours per month)
Salary: $11.00 /hour