Overview: Our universal bankers provide the Bank’s new and existing customers with quality service by assessing their financial needs and providing appropriate solutions. If you are passionate about making a difference and want to work for a great community Bank with a long and successful history then come and join our great team! Previous banking experience is not a requirement as we will provide comprehensive training to all new employees. Apply now and we will call you to set up a zoom interview. Looking forward to meeting you!
• Identifies cross sales opportunities for products and other lines of business
• Establishes deposit and loan account relationships and solving related problems
• Attains sales goals and assisting in the achievement of office sales and service goals
• Performing Community Banking Associate/Teller duties, as needed.
Education & Other Requirements:
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Proficient interpersonal relations, communicative, customer service and sales skills
• Basic computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the operating systems
• A valid driver’s license.
• A minimum of one (1) year banking or retail sales cash handling experience is preferred
ACNB Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Address: 2 N Market St
Hiring: 4 people
Apply: www.acnb.com/personal/careers OR email Andrew Cooper at email@example.com