Our local business is looking for an individual with accounts receivable/payable experience to help us collect, pay, and account for payments made via several payment channels.
Job duties include:
- Processing and recording payments received and sent in a timely manner
- Ensuring all invoices received and sent have the proper billing information
- Receiving checks and orders on behalf of the business
- Reconciling statements on a monthly basis, making sure to investigate any errors
- and obtain any missing information
- Sorting incoming mail and distribute accordingly
- Contacting vendors and/or customers about delinquent payments
- Communicating via email, phone, or written letter regarding payments sent and/or
- Processing new and existing customer data efficiently
- Filing and maintain all necessary records
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the accounts payable/receivable field, excellent time-management skills, effective and clear verbal/written communication skills, computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office), and strong math skills. You must be able to pass a background check and a drug screening to be considered for the position.
Contact: 20 N East Street firstname.lastname@example.org 3018982863