Our Kitchen Staff are passionate about the craft, true culinarians that have a deep respect for the ingredients we put into our bodies.
Competitive hourly rate • Flexible working hours, part time or full-time • Opportunity for growth and development • Pay $15-24/hour • 2+ years experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal. • Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to six (6) hours in length. • Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and have the ability to lift bus tubs, glass racks and trays frequently weighing up to 25-50 pounds. • Work 20-40 hours/week
What you will be doing:
• Working side by side your fellow team members in support of providing a high level of hospitality.
• Perform routine kitchen tasks such as setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can be prepared according to recipes
• Manage execution of food prep and delivery for private event catering
• Follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen
• Assembling and cooking our menu items and preparing the perfect dish
• Work with owner to create weekly specials based on available local produce
• Performing regular quality assessments
• Responsible for restocking and cleaning stations