Our Craft Ambassadors are passionate people who embrace Genuine Hospitality with their guests. Persons that have proven themselves to be GUEST FIRST ORIENTED individuals with a Strong Work Ethic, and a passion for the Guest Experience, and a SMILE that warms everyone.
What you will be doing:
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Restock and replenish Tap wall inventory and supplies
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Working side by side your fellow team members in support of providing a high level of hospitality.
• Assist in kitchen when needed
• Mix cocktails and change kegs
• Responsible for restocking and cleaning stations
• Communication is key – you should be comfortable talking with strangers.
• TIPS Certified
• 2+ years experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal.
• Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to six (6) hours in length.
• Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and have the ability to lift bus tubs, glass racks and trays frequently weighing up to 25-50 pounds.
• Must be 21 years old and over