Our Craft Ambassadors are passionate people who embrace Genuine Hospitality with their guests. Persons that have proven themselves to be GUEST FIRST ORIENTED individuals with a Strong Work Ethic, and a passion for the Guest Experience, and a SMILE that warms everyone.
Email email@example.com to apply.
What you will be doing:
- Assess customers’ needs, preferences, and make recommendations
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish Tap wall inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Working side by side your fellow team members in support of providing a high level of hospitality.
- Assist in kitchen when needed
- Mix cocktails and change kegs
- Responsible for restocking and cleaning stations
- Communication is key – you should be comfortable talking with strangers.
- TIPS Certified
- 6+ years experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to six (6) hours in length
Contact: 50 Citizens Way firstname.lastname@example.org