Our Cooks are passionate about the craft, true culinarians and have a deep respect for the ingredients and are masters of technique.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for growth and development
Consider applying if:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do.
- You’ve got attitude (the right kind, of course).
- Communication is key – you should be comfortable talking with strangers.
- You understand that work is easier – and more fun – with teamwork
- Flexibility in schedule to support operational needs.
- 2+ years experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for up to six (6)hours in length.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel and have the ability to lift bus tubs, glass racks and trays frequently weighing up to 25-50 pounds.
What you will be doing:
- Working side by side your fellow team members in support of providing a high level of hospitality.
- Follow steps of service to meet brand standards
- Assembling and cooking our menu items and preparing the perfect dish
- Work with owner to create weekly specials based on available local produce
- Performing regular quality assessments
- Responsible for restocking and cleaning stations
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.