Maxwell’s Kitchen is looking for dedicated and energetic individuals to join our team. Apply online here.
FOH positions are responsible for delivering superior guest service while processing transactions for payment, maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house guest dining area.
An ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and hospitality skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment on a consistent basis.
- The ability to maintain a clean, professional, and presentable appearance and demeanor.
- A positive and friendly attitude and a willingness to make a connection with our guests.
- To regularly demonstrate menu and product knowledge to answer Guest questions.
- Basic cash handling skills.
- A self driven attitude.
- At least 1 year service experience in a fast casual or bistro environment.
Part time and Full time. We are hiring for ALL SHIFTS.
Maxwell’s Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age physical or mental disability, genetic-information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.