Hometown Harvest Kitchen is building out a new bar! We will be starting our bar program from the ground up. We are searching for an experienced Bartender who can serve wine, beer, and craft cocktails, help with menu development, be familiar with a variety of drink recipes and capable of delivering quality service. Applicants should have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. We are looking for an individual that will ensure each guest is greeted promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, and a smile.Apply Online
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment.
- Ensure a clean and tidy bar area in accordance with the company guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department.
- Make sure the bar is routinely cleaned before and after service.
- Operate the POS system, opening and closing customer orders.
- Stock, set-up and breakdown bar, including beer, wine, liquor and bar supplies.
- Craft cocktails, prepare syrups, bitters, and infusions.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
- Bartenders must be over 21 years old
- 1 year of solid experience working as bartender preferred
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for an 8-hour shift
- Current TIPS Certification
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required
- Strong beverage knowledge regarding beer, wine and liquor is required
Job Types: Part-time
Experience: bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: TIPS (Required)
Additional Compensation: Tips
Work Location: One location
Tip income: Yes