Hometown Harvest Kitchen has an opening for a full time person in our restaurant. We are launching a new and exciting menu and are looking for eager people to join our team. We are located in Downtown Frederick, on beautiful Carrol Creek, and need a qualified and enthusiastic candidate to help operate our new restaurant.
Candidate will join a team to help prep, cook, and execute the food for a fast casual southern inspired menu. The successful candidate will have culinary experience, be able to stay organized and on task, and have a passion for local food. We are looking for creative, motivated, and dedicated folks.Apply Online
- Follow prep lists for daily orders.
- Prepare foods accurately according to standardized recipes.
- Assemble prepared delivery meals.
- Meet daily time deadlines for delivery orders.
- Stay on task and productive.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Portion finished products such as soups, salads, and meals into containers.
- Ensures food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Wash and cut produce
- General kitchen cleaning as needed.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Culinary experience required.
- Servsafe or other food safety and sanitation certification recommended.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team.
- Maintain a safe and positive work environment.
- Be able to work under stress in a high speed environment.
- Lift objects up to 50lbs. and work standing for long periods of time.
- High level of organizational skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 / hour
Experience: cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Servesafe Certificate (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan