Hometown Harvest Kitchen is relaunching in the new year as a full service restaurant! We now have a full bar, and will be launching a new menu in the new year. We are searching for experiences servers who love local food and beverages, have a desire to thrive in the restaurant industry, and are capable of delivering quality service. Applicants should have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. We are looking for an individual that will ensure each guest is treated well from the moment they walk in until the moment they leave.Apply Online
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client.
- Take customers orders accurately and efficiently.
- Have menu knowledge and ability to answer guest questions about food, including dietary and allergy information.
- Ensure a clean and tidy server area.
- Make sure the restaurant is clean and organized before opening.
- Operate the POS system, opening and closing customer orders.
- Side work as required for daily checklists.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Server experience preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required
- Strong food and beverage knowledge preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Experience: restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Additional Compensation: Tips
Work Location: One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Tip income: Yes
- Taking orders
- Delivering food
- Serving alcohol
- Placing to-go orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Handling cash accurately
- Processing credit cards
- Using Point of Sale software
- Using other restaurant software
- Making change accurately