Seeking experienced and licensed stylists who are dedicated to providing top-quality customer service and consistently exceeding guest expectations. Current Maryland Cosmetology License required. Senior Cosmetology License a plus. Kevin Murphy Session Salon Stylists are encouraged to apply. No clientele required.
We are looking for stylists who are willing to:
- Work as an active and engaged team member and meet performance expectations as outlined by leadership.
- Understand that teamwork is the path to success; accept feedback graciously and provide guidance constructively to team members in ways that results in world class client experiences, stellar technical results, and total team success.
- Develop long-term, collaborative relationships with our clients so they can set realistic expectations for a look that fits their personalities and lifestyles.
- Share our vision to protect the environment through the use of products made from safe, sustainable ingredients and follow in house procedures to reduce waste.
- Provide stellar customer service based on your training and skill certifications
- Promote the Natural Fusion brand, vision and values
- Create a welcoming, positive, genuine and friendly atmosphere
- Build strong, professional relationships with all studio clients
- Lead by example, make the extra effort, and work to your full potential
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with all guests and team members
- Be proactive to recognize issues and help find solutions
- Perform all daily opening and closing duties
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Obtain and share expert knowledge about our products and services
- Seek to constantly improve your performance, skill and ability – challenge yourself daily to be better than you were the day before
- You should be a people person – someone who honestly enjoys people
- Outgoing, personable and confident
- Desires to learn and willing to be coached
- Respects all people and strives to treat everyone equally
- Takes pride in addressing the details to produce top-notch hair services
- Exudes enthusiasm for hair coloring and cutting
Salary Range: $14-$20/hour plus tips; opportunity to earn bonus pay
Full Time:Saturdays are required; weekdays will be a combination daytime and evening hours.
Contact: 246 E 6th St