We are looking for a strategic, creative and self-motivated Director of Client Relations at Platinum PR – Places Reimagined.
The successful applicant will bring extensive marketing and communications experience to the table and will be an additional resource to the CEO in strategic communications decisions. We are seeking a creative and innovative thinker who loves to come up with unique ideas for our clients and for our own marketing plans. As a leader in the company who oversees content creation and leads the team, you will set an example with the passion, curiosity, and excellence you bring to the workplace.Apply Online Here
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a cohesive client relations strategy
- Overseeing a diversely skilled communications team
- Cultivating new talent
- Ensuring quality control of information released
- Representing the CEO in client meetings as needed
- Speaking to groups; building and cultivating relationships
- Anticipating the needs of clients and taking action accordingly
- Actively promoting storytelling through interviews and initiating conversations
- Project managing and keeping the team on schedule
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities of this role, we are seeking an applicant who brings their unique perspective, outside-of-the-box thinking, and creative ideas to the table. We value your fresh and original ideas about how to grow the business and support our clients!
- Must have Marketing, Communications, and Project Management experience
- Experience within Economic Development, Tourism, or Chamber of Commerce-related industries preferred but not required
- Strong leadership skills and experience working with a team
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
- Creatively-minded and self-motivated (You come up with creative solutions and possibilities without being asked to!)
- Familiarity with Mac computers and programs helpful but not required.
- Skilled in programs such as MS Office, WordPress, Dropbox, Google Drive and Social Media platforms
- A lifelong learner: You are passionate about growing and advancing your skills through continued education
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable based on experience. With regular performance reviews and opportunities for advancement.
- After a 90-day review period, Platinum PR pays 100% of the employee cost for medical, dental, and vision. A company-supported retirement plan is also available after a 90-day review period. Vacation and holiday pay are also available after an initial performance review.
- Includes two weeks of paid vacation plus standard holidays and the week between Christmas and the new year.
People of all genders and members of all racial and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 5pm
Friday: 8am – 3pm
Hybrid / 50 Citizen Way #403-1B, Frederick, Maryland
Platinum PR is a boutique marketing agency started in 2002 by CEO Sandy Sponaugle. Platinum PR serves Economic Development and Tourism Agencies across the mid-Atlantic region with their Marketing and Communications initiatives.