In search of outgoing & very personable person, who enjoys interaction with, and helping people. Handcrafting natural body care products.
Ideal candidate will be SELF-STARTER; have great attention to detail; confidence; superb customer service and people skills, dependability, organized and motivated, general math skills, scientific-minded, wellness-driven.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
• Directs customers by escorting them to products; suggesting items according to their needs.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
• Processes sales by using POS iPad system.
• Handling payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
• Handcrafting products; requires lifting up to 50lb.
• Packing & Shipping mail orders
• Keeps clientele verbally informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, keeping storefront and work areas clean.
Qualifications: Must be 18+ years old. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be available on weekends.
If this sounds like a position for you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief description of why you think you are qualified or how you believe you would be a great fit at Savage Soaps.
Position is flexible, part-time, and includes weekends.
We provide training.
We will contact you if we are interested. No phone calls please