In search of super personable person who enjoys interaction with and helping people. Ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, confidence, superb customer service and people skills, dependability, organized, self-starter and motivated, general math skills, scientific-minded, wellness-driven.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
• Directs customers by escorting them to products; suggesting items according to their needs.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
• Documents sale by using POS iPad system.
• Processes payment by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
• Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, such as handcrafting body care products, shipping/ordering, keeping storefront and work areas clean.
Qualifications: Must be 18+ years old. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be available on weekends.
If this sounds like a position for you, please send your resume to: email@example.com along with a brief description of why you think you think you would be a great candidate at Savage Soaps.
Position is flexible & part-time 2-4 days a week, including some weekends.
We will provide training.
We will contact you if we are interested. *No phone calls please