In search of very personable person, who enjoys interaction with, and helping people. Highly motivated toward business growth. Ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, confidence, superb customer service and people skills, dependability, organized, self-starter and motivated, general math skills, scientific-minded, wellness-driven.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to products; suggesting items according to needs.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by using POS iPad system.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Handcrafting products; requires lifting up to 50lb.
- Packing & Shipping mail orders.
- Keeps clientele verbally informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, keeping storefront and work areas clean.
Must be 18+ years old. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be available on weekends.
If this sounds like a position for you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief description of why you think you are qualified or how you believe you would be a great fit at Savage Soaps.
Position is flexible, part-time, and includes weekends.
We will provide training.
We will contact you if we are interested. No phone calls please.
Contact: 10 E Church St email@example.com