- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to products; suggesting items according to needs.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by using POS iPad system.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Handcrafting products; requires lifting up to 50lb.
- Packing & Shipping mail orders.
- Keeps clientele verbally informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, keeping storefront and work areas clean.
Must be 18+ years old. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be available on weekends.
If this sounds like a position for you, please send your resume to: email@example.com, along with a brief description of why you think you are qualified or how you believe you would be a great fit at Savage Soaps.
Position is flexible, part-time, and includes weekends.
We will provide training.
We will contact you if we are interested. No phone calls please.