- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to products; suggesting items according to needs.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by using POS iPad system.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, such as handcrafting body care products.
Retail Salesperson Skills and Qualifications:
Self-Starter. Confident. Loves Selling and Helping People. Listening, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Detail-Oriented, Scientific-minded. Wellness Driven. Organized. Enjoys Making a Difference. Social Media/Design/Marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
If this sounds like a position for you, please send your resume to: email@example.com, along with a brief description of why you think you would be a great candidate at Savage Soaps.
Positions are flexible, full-time, part-time and some include weekends. We will provide training. We will contact you if we are interested. *No phone calls please.