SunteckTTS, a third-party logistics broker with multiple offices around the country, has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator in their Downtown Frederick office.
SunteckTTS assists companies all across the United States with their freight logistics. Accepting this position will mean becoming an expert in one of the most important industries for the nation. In this role, you will learn how to successfully manage a wide range of freight services and will have opportunities for rapid advancement from Logistics Coordinator to Sales Executive.
- Build long standing relationships with new and existing customers, carriers, and co-workers;
- Find capacity and coverage for all shipments;
- Be accountable for tracking and tracing all pickups and deliveries;
- Resolve service issues and failures while working with the management team;
- Establish and maintain personal book of business by establishing best practices and industry best customer service;
- Negotiate rates with customers and carriers;
- Assist support departments as needed with customer billing or carrier issues;
This is a part- or full-time (you’re choice), salaried position. Interested parties should contact Jeff Platt at email@example.com.