LEARNING LEADER (Education Staff member) at The TEMPLE, A Paul Mitchell Partner School
The Temple, A Paul Mitchell Partner School is seeking a qualified Learning Leader to join our family! With over one hundred schools nation-wide, Paul Mitchell Schools is growing faster than ever. Our “One Size Fits All” and “Be Nice” culture creates a uniquely wonderful learning environment that attracts the most qualified staff team members who always put our Future Professionals first. Not only do we offer an education second to none, we also make time for personal and communal growth through opportunities such as FUNraising, monthly team training, student clubs and activities, fashion shows, photo shoots and much more.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate has a current cosmetology and instructor license, excellent organizational skills, is strong in teamwork and communication skills, has a solid work history and a passion for teaching in the beauty industry. Honesty and professionalism are key as well. You must be willing to assist several types of learners.
- Experience instructing at a cosmetology school
- Current cosmetology, or barbering, esthetic, or nail license
- Excellent organization, coaching, and communication skills
- Skills in supervision, teamwork, documentation, and return on investment
- Solid work history with verifiable references
- Knowledge in Paul Mitchell Schools’ cultural and technical systems is preferred
Paul Mitchell The School is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact Trish Kaiser @ Trishk@pmthetemple.com or 301-682-7550