Are you passionate about interior design? Tuscan Blue Design, a Frederick-based interior design and build firm, is seeking an Assistant. This is a part-time position, and it’s a combination of in-office, on-site, and remote work.
This is a great opportunity for a design student or recent graduate, or someone interested in the industry that has the right skills. Each week will be different, as this is a busy design firm with a wide variety of clients projects and office duties.
You may be perfect for this position if:
- You are social media savvy
- You have a great attitude and work ethic
- You want to learn
- Bonus: you have experience with Sketch-Up and 3-D drawings
The role will include these responsibilities:
- Managing the social media output
- Posting content that has been written up for various channels
- Capturing video and photos of projects in progress
- Monitoring engagement and any questions that come through for TBD
- Support on Client Projects
- Project Presentations
- Spec Sheets
- Maintain the fabric and wallpaper library
- Liaison with vendors for sample orders
- Off-site visits to vendors, showrooms, etc.
- Assistance with installations and photoshoots
Hours required per week: 15-20
Pay per hour: $18
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your resume and some thoughts about why you’re interested in this position–and why you are a good fit! Apply now by emailing email@example.com
NOTE: Tuscan Blue Design is working to keep everyone safe, and that means practicing the highest levels of caution regarding COVID protocols. The staff of TBD is vaccinated and practices necessary safety measures at the office and at off-site work locations.