We are looking for an entry-level front desk attendant has excellent phone and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will field all incoming phone calls, office visits, and manage certain office responsibilities. Candidate must be able to answer the phone, take detailed notes, and direct each incoming call appropriately. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and find more info on our website.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. Candidate should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential. Position offers competitive hourly wage. Offers made based on qualifications and quality of interview.
- Handle all incoming calls.
- Take detailed notes and forward calls to appropriate staff member.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Ensure office is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Perform basic filing and clerical duties.
- Take and relay messages.
Experience and Requirements
- Strong phone presence and experience handling dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven reception experience preferred