What does community mean to you? For us, it means everything. It means being a partner and support to our neighbors. It means being a great place to work for our colleagues. It means fostering a collaborative and innovative environment to provide the best experiences for all work with us. If this piques your interest, we welcome you to read on.
Woodsboro Bank is seeking a Sales and Marketing professional to join our One Woodsboro team. This position is responsible for coordinating and managing the Bank’s Sales & Marketing strategy and branding, conducting market research and developing analytics to evaluate the Bank’s client base and products, performing various administrative duties to support senior management and Bank committees; coordinating work with other departments within the Bank; complying with operating policies and procedures; communicating with appropriate personnel; responding to inquiries or requests for information; maintaining appropriate record and providing assigned reports.
Duties include but limited to:
- Develops and implements the Bank’s annual Sales & Marketing Strategy, including any marketing campaigns, in conjunction with senior management.
- Oversees community involvement, including but not limited to sponsorships, contributions, and events. Receives and evaluates requests for sponsorships and contributions obtaining needed approval, as appropriate.
- Develops and manages the Bank’s annual advertising and contribution budgets.
- Designs/Creates Bank’s advertising pieces, marketing collateral and sales tools; or engages vendors or other colleagues to assist with these items.
- Coordinates with marketing partners on advertising material, frequency, and placement; staying within budget constraints.
- Manages the Bank’s various delivery channels, including but not limited to social media, website, and email.
- Performs data mining to determine behaviors and patterns.
- Leverages and manages CRM.
- Utilizes tools to track client trends and develop appropriate sales strategies.
Learn more here → https://bit.ly/2SJIXaA
Here is a link to our application → https://bit.ly/3eBfoAw