150 S East St
- 2,450 sq ft
- Lease rate TBD by build out requirements
- Office space
Striking first class adaptive reuse building with original columns and brick, beautiful wood trusses and architectural details that must be seen to be appreciated. An elegant merger of classic and contemporary. This is a jewel of a building uniquely suited to creative users or those tenants looking beyond the ordinary box space. Located prominently at the entrance to Frederick’s historic district at East and South Streets. This signature property is just one block from the Marc Train Station, adjacent to the Frederick County Board of Education building and the Frederick Tourism Center. It is easily accessed from Routes I-270, I-70 and US-15.
- Landlord will deliver shell premises to tenant and work to create their personalized interior space.
- Building Size: 30,000 sq ft
- Suite Sizes: One space remaining 2,450 sq ft
- Parking: Tenant parking is available at 1.5/1000 square foot. Additional parking available in the Carroll Street parking deck
View Full Listing
Contact the Listing Agent
- Frederick Commercial Real Estate
- Maribeth Visco, 240.457.4802, email@example.com
Return to Property Listings click here