46 S Market St
- 4,515 sq ft – 1st Floor
- 2,468 sq ft – Outdoor Patio
- 1,304 sq ft – Potential Rooftop Space
This historic carriage house, originally constructed in 1900, is currently being beautifully renovated for new restaurant space. This restaurant destination location features 4,515 SF on the first floor, 2,684 SF outdoor patio area, and potentially 1,304 SF rooftop space. Bring your creative ideas for this premier space or use one of the multiple concept plans prepared by the landlord.
Conveniently situated on the corner of South Market Street and scenic Carroll Creek Linear Park in Downtown Frederick. Downtown Frederick, full of architectural charm and community spirit, has the best features of both a small city and a large town, with friendly people and great amenities/activities. Central to Downtown Frederick is the Carroll Creek Linear Park with brick pedestrian paths, water features, pedestrian bridges, fountains, and offers live music, and popular community events throughout the year.
- Top of the line kitchen layout
- Building is ADA accessible, with elevator access from the basement to the rooftop
- Possibility of a private event room on the first floor
- Possibility of rooftop space is perfect for a bar overlooking Carroll Creek Linear Park
- Excellent signage opportunity
- Onsite parking
Contact the Listing Agent
- MacRo Commercial Real Estate
- Ashleigh Kiggans
Return to Property Listings click here