Bates Architects PC recently celebrated its 11th anniversary in business, and recognizes that our success wouldn’t be possible without our energetic and creative team of professionals. The firm’s dedication to thoughtful designs and great service to our clients ensures our continued success as a regional industry leader. We have exciting projects on the horizon that have allowed us to grow our architectural team. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types and work in all phases of a project.
- Degree in architecture from an accredited school
- Graduate to one (1) year of experience working in a professional architecture firm on commercial and interior projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient using Revit, specification software, SketchUp or similar rendering software
- LEED credentials desired (not required)
Benefits include: paid time off, holiday pay. We offer a fast paced, challenging and fun work environment.