Who we are:
EngageUSA has specialized in analytics and payment processing for nonprofit organizations since 2000. We provide database marketing, content management, production, lockbox and accounting and consulting to a wide range of clients, including museums, foundations, political campaigns and advocacy groups. Our company has been listed by Inc. magazine as one of Washington’s top 100 privately owned companies and ranked nationally in the publication’s top 5,000 fastest growing businesses.
The payroll and benefits specialist will assist the accounting team with the day-to-day operations of payroll and benefits, with an emphasis on state and federal compliance.
Qualities for Success:
We are looking for a dedicated professional who has payroll and benefit experience. A great candidate would work with attention to detail, have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and pivot between tasks, be a resourceful problem-solver, and have excellent time management skills.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll and benefit processing, using multiple payroll databases for multiple companies
- Maintain employee files in strict confidence
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, as it relates to payroll and benefits, in such areas as ACA, FMLA, EEO
- Manage questions and reporting surrounding, PTO, garnishments and unemployment claims
- Coordinate Open Enrollment for employee benefits
- Handle billing for insurance premiums and communicate with our external partners
- Respond to requests for employment verification and background checks
EngageUSA has been recognized as one of Frederick’s Top 50 Workplaces! Three times!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year