We are currently looking to complete our Downtown Team with a Teller/Relationship Banker. In order to do so, we are looking for an individual with previous teller experience that is looking to take their career to the next level. An individual who is eager about customer service, thrives on teamwork, and has knowledge and experience in banking operations would be an ideal candidate to apply.
Don’t have that experience yet but demonstrate hard work, dedication to customer service, we are willing to train the right individual!
Essential duties of the position:
- greets and serves clients in a friendly and courteous manner
- assists clients in opening new accounts
- maintains awareness of new business opportunities with clients
- accepts deposits of various account types
- cashes checks within approved authority and operating policy
- accepts loan payments, safe deposit box rent, and other related payments
- performs daily ATM balancing and maintenance procedures
- responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy
- performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job
Woodsboro Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply, send resume to Human Resources at email@example.com or go to www.woodsborobank.com and view our Careers page.