The Partnership is hosting a fall clean-up day in Downtown Frederick! We’re inviting our friends and neighbors to volunteer a few hours with us on Saturday, October 10 to help make downtown shine.
Help out as your schedule allows. We’ll have supplies available from 7-10AM and volunteers can pick their own cleaning times, as well as their own clean-up areas. Face masks are required for all volunteers.
See below for event details, and help spread the word by inviting your friends and neighbors. Facebook event linked here. Thank you for helping us make Downtown Frederick an even more beautiful place!
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
HOW IT WORKS:
• Check-in at 89 S Market St anytime between 7-10AM Saturday morning. Volunteers will be provided with trash bags and latex gloves.
• Bring your own broom, dust pan, work gloves and face mask.
• All volunteers will be required to wear a face covering while participating in the event.
• Volunteers must leave all collected trash in the designated pick-up areas no later than 10:45AM. Designated trash pick-up areas will be provided to you when you check-in.
• We will not be assigning particular clean-up sections, though this day is focused on the South Market Street area of Downtown Frederick. Volunteers may pick their own area to clean, or request an assignment from the check-in table.
• Clean-up tasks include sweeping sidewalks, picking up trash and pulling weeds.
• Stay safe! All clean-up activities will take place outside and all volunteers will be required to wear a face covering. Remember to sanitize your hands often.