Details: Full Time Salary (starting salary 30k) with full company paid health benefits. Two positions available.
Reports To: Distilling and Operations Manager, Shipping and Packaging Manager
Description: This position oversees labeling and packaging of finished spirits at the distillery. Physical duties include running a bottling machine, labeling product, packaging product and creating/preparing purchase orders. This position is in the Operations branch of McClintock Distilling and is supervised by the Head Distiller and Operations Manager. This position is a full time, 40 hour a week position and is heavily focused on physical activity with some light computer/administrative work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hand labeling bottles and preparing labels and tracking labels for production.
- Organizing, palletizing and wrapping purchase orders as they come in.
- Moving cases and bottles around the distillery and storage areas as needed.
- Other duties as required by Operations Manager.
- Organizational skills and good work ethic required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Ability to adapt and take direction from supervisor.
- Warehouse experience is a plus but not required.
- High School or GED required
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org