Love Local this February
We’re declaring February “LOVE LOCAL” month for Downtown Frederick! Join us in this month-long celebration by showing your love for small businesses, your love for local and your love for our community. You could even find yourself celebrating with an extra $250 in your pocket to spend at your favorite downtown business!
Love Letters for Local (February 1-28, 2021)
This February, let our businesses know how much you love them! Write a simple love letter to a Downtown Frederick business (or two) that you love… and you could find yourself walking home with a $250 gift card to spend at your favorite business.Learn More Here
How it works:
• Write a love letter for a Downtown Frederick business during the month of February (Not sure which businesses are eligible? Just make sure they’re listed in our directory: downtownfrederick.org/get-it-downtown)
• Make sure to include the BUSINESS NAME and YOUR EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER on the outside of your letter or envelope (We’ll need your contact info to reach you if you’re our lucky gift card winner!)
• Drop it in one of our special “Love Letters for Local” mailboxes at 30 N Market St or 12 N East St (No postage necessary!)
• OR you can write a virtual valentine at downtownfrederick.org/lovelocal
• Love Letters for Local runs from February 1st through the 28th, so make sure you submit your letter by 5PM on Sunday, February 28, 2021
• Each week, we’ll randomly select one lucky love letter author and award them a $250 gift card to the downtown business they love! Gift card recipients will be contacted each Monday (February 8, 15, 22 and March 1). You may submit multiple love letters, but each person is only eligible to win one (1) gift card over the course of this promotion.